Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Sunday, January 20, 2008

M.I.A (Missing. In. Action)

Its been awhile I haven't update my blog ey. What have I been doing lately? hmmm...Project, Lepaking, fixing teachers PC in staff room, preparing Sideshow for school's upcoming open day & oh yea...Guitar hero hohoho. So I'm kinda preoccupied lately & I'm kinda sneaking in some of my fun events within with my daily schedule. Its stressful what, 24/7 with school projects...I'll go mad for sure. I don't have this capability to withstand too much stress & pressure..Just add a bit of fun in it & I'll be ok.

Our presentation based on our project will be held on this coming February & We're a bit delay on our software due to to my oh so called great group mate. She's really getting on my nerve now. I've given her a task yet she haven't finish it yet instead she's doing something that is unrelevant to our project i.e creating cartoon impression of herself for animation ????. Like WTF..There's no cartoon for our software wah! Its not for kid man.Wth! Stop acting innocent there ok. No wonder people hate u. I'm so unlucky to have her as my groupmate. Alim konon..Stop acting as if ur perfect ok. Unfortunate for me I have to hold this grudge due to this project but i will let it out after this project done, It'll be a perfect timing I guess. Ok enough abt her, I'll deal wit her after the end of semester.

Here are some glimpse of what my software will look like.






ok now i'm off to bed now. School day tomorrow. hmmm



"....Perhaps this is what I'm destined for"

No comments: