Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gloomy it may seem

The sky was kinda gloomy unlike any usual days and it kinda made me think twice of jogging at the park. Plus the mood wasn't there at all so i tame myself wit a quick nap while listening to my ipod around 5pm. There are plenty reasons 4 me to leave the house yet for no reason I chose to stay at home.

Woke up around 9.30+ and still everything around me kinda slow hmm. Though I'm not hungry , still i feel like munching on something. Went downstairs and saw elah and khai dating while watching TV. Watching them made me kinda miss all the comfort feelings and somehow I kinda drop my ego feeling envy towards them. I don't miss my past but I just miss those feelings *sigh*. Now I found myself learning to get through all by myself which is still kinda new for me, good enough I guess.

Enough of that, now its 2.16 am and still sitting in front of lappy wit green tea on my side. Something that I always do every night like browsing or bloging or whatsoever, anything that can fill my time and keeps my brain running. huhu.

Sleepy I am now indeed. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for me.Yea, I can't wait for amir to be back in Brunei. hehe. :D and and and... I'm hungry *sigh*. I want soto please hehe. I'm so craving for soto. hmmm

No comments: