Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Music brings out the emotional within me

The songs that I currently listen to

1. Emmy rossum "Slow me down" =)
2. Avril lavigne "I will be"=)
3. Lemar "Another day"
4. Rufus Wainright " Across the Universe"
5. Gregg Laswell "Amazed" & "High & Low"
6. Kylie Minogue "In my arm" & " Wow" * thanks to "the girl who is"*
7. Snow patrol "You could be happy"
8. Sia "Breathe me"
9. Lifehouse "Everything"
10. A fine frenzy "Almost lover"
11. Sarah bareilles "Love song"
12. Colby colliat "Little thing " & "bubbly"
13. *fav* Funeral for a friend " Juneau(acoustic)", "History" & "hospitality"
14. Aqualung "Strange & beautiful"


If you all listen to any of this songs then you are my friend, if ur not, move away.hahaha just kiddin. =p

No comments: