Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Monday, March 10, 2008

The return of fai

GOSH! how i miss blogging.. Its been a while *again*. Theres a lot of stuff that i would love to share to u all bloggers out there. But first...a question that i must answer.

"Where have I been?"

Answer: Busy with project, editing,assignment, test and presentation. All in one stuck in my head. Deep stress? yea kinda. But im kinda not trying to be stress abt it. I still need to hang out with my friends. U knw ,release some stress. I dont wana be under pressure where all my brain cell pops. 2 times in a week chilling with friends would be ok.

So there u are, the answer to ur question. Its all abt school. Speaking of school, so far so good. I pass all the recent test and assignments. Everything is going to what I hope it 2 be.What is left is just final test, Project and final presentation.

Oh yea, since im in ND2 final year, of course there is an attachment. So whats my choice.?

1st choice : BLNG
2ndChoice : BSP
3rd Choice : Baker Hughes

I do hope that I'll get my 1st choice. I do really want it. In future, I wana work there hehe.Wish me luck

ok enough about school.

Whats new besides that? Oh yea, I have a new baby , a kitten that is.=D. Yes i have a new kitten from tyma. We called her spady =) yup spady as in spade but with a "y" huhu.


Welcome to the family

Check out the wardrobe. Turtle neck sleeveless huhuhu


ok I'm off..will update soon. There's more to that where it came from.*maybe*


p.s. I want to change my blogskin but im too lazy hehe. Please change it for me =)





Next blog "My top ten favorite female celebrity"

No comments: