Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scenario on regrets

Rain keeps coming which prevented the rainbow to appear. I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the rain to stop so I can go home. I guess the sky was sad about something, I can tell. Luckily i was not alone waiting there.

While in the waiting, then one called life looked at me and ask me "Hows life treating you? " & I replied " Good, I guess". Then awkward appear and ask me this question " Do you ever feel regret for your past?". Then I go "Erm I used to..But now, I don't feel regrets for my past at all". Curiosity suddenly standing in front of me and he ask "Why are you not regretting at all after what you've done to the past?". I calmly answer " True, I did a lot of mistakes in the past. But there's no use of regretting for what have been done. I have no regrets towards my past because along the way, It was a great experience and I've learned a lot from my mistakes from my past". Past turned to me and ask " So are you happy now with your new life?" and I simply answer "You mean now? You bet I am. Happy as a bunny" and I continue "Dear past, I will try not to repeat it again because this current life isn't that bad after all..I'm loving it". Then future out of nowhere comes aggressively and ask "Are you sure you will be happy from now on". and with a smile I answer " Hope so, Time will tell". I keep rubbing and blowing my hand to keep myself warm and looks at the sky hoping the rain to stop.

The rain stops all of a sudden, the sun shines my face & rainbow appears as how I imagine it.Then I walk away from that place without saying goodbye. Then they go shouting " Where are you going? are you ignoring us?". I turned and say "Ignoring you was not my intention, It's better to be this way. It's hard but it's okay." I just smile. Then they called me again "One last question, where are you going ?". I simply answer " to her whom is called happiness of course, where else". Smile & leave the scene.


No comments: