Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday, Oh friday...

Friday? hmm.. Nothing much.. Just like any ordinary day after thursday. As usual woke up around 12+. Then went to my aunts place then qamar text me up asking me accompany him for awhile cause his sis & her friends wants to go wywy. So we chill there till 4 then went homw cause qamar have to go to rehearsal for his speech.

So I'm home doing nothing. Boredom indeed. Oh yea so i just carry on downloading movies.Cos lately I've been downloading movies so i don't need to go the shop & buy movie worth $4-7 . Downloading DVD rip movies = Priceless (Y).Surprisingly I've downloaded quite a lot of movies.I'm a sucker to movies.Trust me, its all good quality movies. (DVD 9) Here are some of the list.

1.Hot Rod (comedy)
2.Kickin it Old school (Comedy)
3. Vacancy (Thriller)
4.Chuck & Larry (Comedy)
5.Constantine ( Action)
6.Fido (Comedy)
7.Smoking Aces (Action)
8.Death Proof (Thriller)
9.Sex is Zero (Comedy)(Korean)
10.Redline (Action)
11The Contractor(Action)
12. Spongebob the movie (animation) (comedy)
13.Die Hard 4(Action)
14.Knocked Up (Comedy)
15. Simpsons the movie (Animation)(Comedy)
16. Blades of Glory(Comedy)
17. The accepted(Comedy)
18.Italian Job 1968 (Action)
19. License to Wed (Comedy)
20.Equilibrium (Action)
21. Spice world (NOT! JUST KIDDING, i wont download it in a million years HAHA)

Not bad ey. 20 movies and many more in process of downloading. =D
Just wanna save it for December's long holiday break =D. See, it's priceless my friends .

No comments: