Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Suddenly it happens again..

People will say that all problems comes with a solution. Then why can't I stop this feelings. I kept feeling uneasy lately. This problems of mine has messed up my mind real bad. I've tried to avoid it yet it kept coming & coming again. & today I've finished up one box of my ciggies but its still not enough for me. Yes, I'm a smokaholic(I don't know if there is a such word for this though hehe) Sigh. Bad ey but it helps. =)

All this times I've helped people with their problems but i myself can't even get myself to think straight & I can't even solve this problem *sigh*. Seriously you won't wanna be in my head cause its pretty messed up. I wish that I could just erase it just by clicking "Delete", life will be much be simple that way i guess... Unfortunately its not but Neh~, I wouldn't complain that life is being unfair and all those crap cause I know god have their reasons to give us this so called burden. It's up to ourselves to how we solve it. & i know at this stage of age,people like me normally face this kind of problems and its normal for us to be like this. Thats what I believe & i'll try to convince myself to think it at the brighter side. But yes~ I won't lie, sometimes I can be very denial & blame everything/everyone bla bla bla.

Some of you may wondering that this about someone or past right? Sorry,the answer is no guys. Its just something that have been bothering my mind . Plus Its healthy to just let it all out & it helps a bit but its ok, better than nothing right?. I'm still hoping that this will be over so i can carry on my normal life

The end..


"Well done is better than
well said."

No comments: