Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Friday, November 30, 2007

When art meets lousy whiteboard

So holiday is coming (yipee me) so teachers rarely come to class meaning no class, no study, no bedtime story ( lecture ) from sir Kaled and yes, a break from projects & assignments. =). But then we were bored, really bored. Let me emphasize that again "BORED". Solution , drawing at our VERY lousy white board. Problem solved huhu.

Ok, thats me watering the flower. See how the flower turns out to be. Its growing healthy. Beautiful ey. ='). It takes effort people & my opinion is to drink LOTS of water hehe.


This is how i make the fertilizer. Some of you may wondering " What in the hell is that weird shape thing?". People let me answer your curiosity, that is my friend what I called 'Feces' better known as "SHIT". It's good for flowers cause it consist of different kinds of nutrition. HAHA. very healthy indeed ;)

I think you've already understand why i kept on saying "Lousy white board". Obviously from my picture says it all. We hardly can see what our instructor's is writing. The principal told us that there'll be a new white board coming soon but that was 1 or 2years back. Till now I didn't even see a single clean white board!. What the hell are they saying that for, to keep our spirits high?? *wow~~ that'll help* or maybe an excuse or something. Like last year, my instructors ordered us to clean the white board with this white board solution yet it can't be cleaned. But STILL they forced us to clean it. HOW THE HELL CAN WE CLEAN IT. THIS IS NOT SOME FREAKING ADVERT LIKE AXION or FABULUSO where you can just clean it by one wipe!! *The hell~!!* Anyway screw them cause there's a few month left then when I'm finish they can just kiss my ass goodbye. Then in future, I'll tell to my child that how screwed up my school was. & I'll go "Kids, don't ever go to that school cause they'll force you to clean a white board that is impossible to cleaned", " I know, they're cuckoo people" kesian

I think I'm too mean towards my school. NOT! haha. Other than that I guess they're better in term programing & SOME theories. SOME not all. hehe. I just love saying crappy things & I don't know why hehe. Nature I guess .



"From what we get,
we can make a living;
what we give, however,
makes a life."
Arthur Ashe

No comments: