Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Something that i would love to own

What is something that i would love to own? hmm... Besides car, i think i would choose a digital camera. Not just a an ordinary digital camera but a NIKON D3! =) . I'm kinda new with it so i don't really know much about cameras but no worries, i have my dad for more info. Yea daddy have his own NIKON. Don't ask me what model it is cause i forgot. huhu. Like i said, i'm to this stuff. But i really do wanna have that for a gift from ;) * hint to daddy* hahaha

Check this out, isn't that camera look sweet!I just cant wait to have this thin on my hand. huhu. I can picture myself taking picture everywhere !! haahaha. snap there, click here, snap those, click these * imagining*. haha.

No comments: