Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Friday, December 7, 2007

Imagination kills boredom

Imagination kills boredom.


There is nothing wrong to imagine stuff or to be something that you can't never be. In my case, people who are into those Japanese anime thingy, I reckon that you imagine yourself to be a samurai. Seriously, sometime imagination can kill boredom. I recommended that it is better to do it in a group. Minimum requirement, two people. Do not play it with yourself. You don't wana let people think that you are crazy or something. haha. I know its kinda childish but its fun. Banar waa~! huhu

So..That day at ewen's place, me & ewen (my cuz) was bored like hell. So we went to this room where all his dady's old stuff are situated. So yea we kinda messed up with it & we decided to make things fun by taking his dad's graduation ropes,farmer hats and two wooden sticks. Guess what we dressed up as? a cool Japanese warriors HAHA. ( I knw~, lame-o). We were bored ok HAHA. So yea we were pretending fighting like those Japanese animes . We even try to speak Japanese which was all crap. We were like ;

Ewen : Nandayo! kotoko nomo otaka nimo....
me : AIshhhh! kodomo suzuki vitara
(people dont ask, I myself don't even know what the hell are we talking about)
Ewen : ..............
Ewen :ni ai cheng shinxen ni hau dim sam ni yo sifun wantan
Me : .......The hell!.oi! cina 2 eyh!! ukan jipun 2 panat!!
Ewen : ahhh~! inda kira, they all look the same to me. Mata sepet!
Me : Bayi ko! nyindir aku ka. Aku sepet kali ah!
Ewen :....... yetah kali 2 WAHAHAHA
Me : Bayi kali anak ni~

I knw, kesian wa kami 2. We were jobless ok huhu.We even record our own fighting scene haha. It was fun but its better if there was more people huhu. Unfortunately I cant find the video to post it so I guess picture would be ok. hehe





I don't know if we do look like a Japanese samurai huhu. I look like a farmer while Ewen looks like an Arabian hip hopper haha. Ok,its late now. The time shows 4 in the morning & I shud be in bed by now. Before that, we're having a poker night they all nena at wani's place later. I miss poker huhu. I'm off to bed now. See you in dreamland.

Fin


Conversations of the day

"Your butt is mine~~"
"No butt butt!"

"Bau Gucci's after shave"
"Aku rindu Uncle affandy calling me "Wang""
"Boredom can't f***"
"Old Mc fai had a farm E...I....E....I ....O~"

Words of the day

"Kodomo Lion"
"Apakannnn~~~~"
"After shave"
"Treat"
"Chicken dance"


Highlights of the day

Dinner at wywy, Qamar's treat
Qamar sembahyang Jemaah with his family, jadi Imam huhu
Rafi create blog for his assignment
Router fixed! =)*so far so good*
Rafi looks cheeky dancing to Usher's " U got it bad"
Qamar listening to Spice girl's "STOP" LOL

No comments: