Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nobody can change the past

Looking back at the past, I can tell that I was a pretty messed up kid. Seriously I was a very f***ed up kid. I've been a jerk, a rebel child, troublesome, selfish and what I hate most is that I hurt people's feelings. Everyday guilt will struck me & I'll never forgive myself for the things I've done. I deserved the hatred that I received from people. I can just see the hatred from the expression of their faces. I can see their looks saying "Jerk~" & "a**hole". Yet I don't mind. I just had to carry the burden & the mocking, well kinda. The one thing that I'm still hoping is for that people to forgive me *which will never happen, well just some people*. Of course I'm pissed about it sometime but what to do right..Past is past, we can't just undo it cause life is not a note book or Microsoft words (apakannn huhu). I wont say " If i could change the past, I would undo all the mistakes bla bla bla"...No, I wont. I will still carry on my life looking forward for a better future. If you want changes, this is the right time. Everything we do now will effect on your future. Theres no such thing as "Our future depends on our destiny". For now ,I'm still trying to change myself for a better future. To think of it, I'm still fortunate that I still have that special someone who still stick up with me. She has been my major inspiration to keep up my chins high and moved forward =). Besides her, I'm still glad that I have friends that still can be there for me. People do can change if they follow the wright route. I'm still keeping my hopes high & looking the brighter side of all odds. Well thats life for you. Don't complaint nor questioned it, solved it wisely.

"Where there is a question, there is an answer
Where there is a difficulty, there is a solution"

"Inspiration is everywhere, sometime you just have to spot it carefully"


"Past is memories, Present is reality & Future is dreams"

No comments: