Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Monday, December 3, 2007

King of the day

So finally ebems status is now "married" huhu. Still can't believe that he is married already. All this times, he have been a big brother figure to me & a cool cousin to hangout with. All I can say is that wishing him a better & fortune life with his wife. We still gonna hang out & play futsal together right? hehe.

Here are some of the picture taken by me & my dad during the wedding ceremony. =)

Me, abg I & Mommy during Akad nikah


The girl (in pink) who caught my eyes ;) Sapa kan 2 c gades manes?? huhu

Getting ready for menginai . Ngam ka 2 menginai or is it berinai??? =/


Dangdut night LOL. We party like no others. huhu

Our very own Chris brown from Indonesia huhu.

A design as a gift from me to ebem. * Excluding the font on the picture though* hehe


Gangsta in blue. Our leader is at the middle wearing sunnies & blue tudong hoho


King of the day

The king & queen huhu


Its kinda late to post it due to my E speed connection kinda "sui" lately. Qamar told me thatmy router or is it wireless experiencing a clogged or something.sigh.

No comments: