Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tagged by "NISAH HEHE".

Tagging rules;

1. each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about me;

1. I love ciggies (That specific person used to called it cancer stick huhu).
2. If I die, I want lots of ciggies buried with me so when I'm bored in the coffin, i can just smoke under the six feet ground huhu.
3. Im into this dancing stuff but still a beginner though.
4. I gain weight every time I eat . duhhh~ * apakaannn~*
5.I laughed so loud & its my nature. huhu
6. I tend to forget & I dont know why huhu.*Its not because that I'm getting old ok peeps*
7. I talk TOO much craps since I got pulled out of my mums womb huhu.
8. I love playing card tricks. U wana see? huhu

I tagged;

Qomar, Lulu, Nisah, Lisa, Zaf, fii , hum & nena

No comments: