Onografix

Onografix
Click here to view my graphic designs

Friday, December 28, 2007

Ms KB happening was right after all

Ms KB happening was right after all


So sunday was a boring day as usual, at the same time mommy wanted to go to the saloon so me n my sis might as well joined her. So i was thinking that today would be a great day to take a pictures at KB town using my dad's Nikon camera plus i wanted to take a picture of the telepone booth for my design for this this tel bru design competition. So after picture taking some places at KB i've founded that KB is not that bad after all. hehe. & yea , I also went to BJ archery. Go & try it, its fun. $6.50 for one bundle and free one bundle. One bundle consist of 10 arrows. 20 arrows altogether. Not bad ey ...




KB TOWN

home.

momy at saloon.


ahh...mums~






*cough*o_O




WYWY

they've changed their names to "YWY" o_O


My fav, Teh C Ping Kuching




SOON LEE PANDAN


Oh come on~~


Daddy huhu


M&M *slurp*


Bonzai outside soon lee

BJ ARCHERY

Efra hehe




Im off now,..gotta wake up early tomorow cause I have to renew my I.C. My I.C. now is broken into pieces, more like a jigsaw puzzle to me sigh. anyway nyt2 ppl.


"Words aptly spoken to describe you"

No comments: